|Design and Implementation of Environmental Management Systems|
Integrated Environmental, Social and Health and Safety Management Systems have been designed by JGP for electricity distribution companies, power generation concessionaires, telecommunications companies, toll-road concessionaires, agribusinesses, mining companies and several types of industry.
On many assignments, JGP has assisted with system implementation as well, including training, follow-up on environmental control and monitoring procedures, review of documentation and other evidence of compliance and procedural adjustments as necessary.
Management systems developed by JGP are compatible with IFC and IDB guidelines and are generally compliant with ISO 14.001 requirements.
ISO 14.001 Certification Assistance
JGP has assisted clients seeking ISO 14.001 certification through comprehensive Environmental Management System implementation guidance. These services may also include:
- Definition of the scope of certification;
- Establishment of staged certification strategies;
- Planning of the certification process;
- Assistance with selection of the certifying body;
- Gap analysis prior to audits;
- Technical support during certification audits;
- Guidance during implementation of required corrective action.