|AJGP has assisted some of the major law firms in Brazil as technical counterpart in environmental litigation processes. This has covered a wide variety of litigation issues on many types of projects.|
Our team of environmental specialists will involve itself with the client’s legal counsel in order to analyze each case and assist in formulation of litigation strategies.
Litigation support activities by JGP may also include:
JGP team’s services have been retained to act as expert witness on a broad variety of environmental litigation processes.
- Investigation of environmental accidents;
- Assessment and valuation of environmental damage;
- Assessment and valuation of damage to 3rd party property;
- Assessment with spatial mapping of environmental legal restraints;
- Advise on legal disputes affecting project permitting procedures.
We focus on the supply of information and evidence that effectively contributes to advance the litigation process and conclude with equitable settlements.